Sunday, June 14, 2009

What is grComputerWorks?

grComputerWorks is a hobby in progress. My day job is IT/Web Development.

My Goals



  • Help


    I like to help people succeed. Whether helping people find the answers to their software problems, cleaning up their pc's, or answering questions, I just want the small business owner do what they do, or the home user surf safely.


  • Give


    I like to take the money I make from this, and put it towards helping people. As a general rule, at least 20% of any money will go to qualified charitable organizations.




What I do



  • Answer questions

    If you can't find it on Google, maybe I can


  • Cleanup/Repair Computers

    Computer running slow? Need a backup/recovery/new parts?


  • Web Development

    Every business should have a web presence. It doesn't have to be expensive, in fact it can be done for free, or little money. How much you spend may determine how your business is viewed though, so you may want to get a little help. And don't forget the search optimization!


No comments: